Back to Website
not rated $0.00 Business Class starts at $8.33/month/user. Visit Site
Trello offers an easy to use way to organize and manage pretty much anything. From complex projects to your personal day to day using Trello is as easy as creating cards and lists but powerful enough to let a whole team work on the same project in an office or around the world. The free version offers: unlimited boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, attachments, basic integration with Box, Drive, and Dropbox with file attachments up to 10MB in size. The freemium model of Trello makes it ideal for individuals and small businesses to get started while the business class features will not break your businesses budget. The business class version of Trello offers: Everything you love about the free version of Trello, integration with Evernote, Github, Google Hangouts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more, file attachments up to 250MB, group and organize all of your team's boards with collections, maintain control with immediate, one click access removal for former members, stay secure by controlling who can create public or private boards, keep company information private with restricted membership invitations, add personality with custom board backgrounds and stickers and priority email support with a human being and a guaranteed 1 day response time during business hours.
not rated $9.99 Visit Site
Turing Email is a new way to experience your inbox with features that make it easier to manage and with a 14 day free trial you might just get hooked on this new service. Can be used with GMail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook and AOL.
- Conversations displays emails like instant message threads.
- Contact Sidebar - immediate access to your contacts’ social media updates, communication statistics, and your 1-to-1 email history—all visible as you’re composing an email.
- Inbox Cleaner - analyzes your inbox and sorts emails for batch archiving suggestions.
- Turing Scheduling - allows you to compose emails now but “send later” at a specific time and date.
- Turing modernizes your email experience.